There were six revisions to ANA’s Bylaws made at the Extraordinary Meeting. Here is a brief summary.
- A full building member (FBM) is now identified as a type of member of the Association.
- ANA’s four main goals are Responsible Development, Security, Infrastructure and Creation of Community.
- There are three different kinds of fees: ordinary, voluntary, and extraordinary.
- During an Ordinary Meeting, such as ANA’s Annual Meeting, a minimum quorum can be established at the second call.
- Minimum requirements established to serve on the ANA Board –
- Must reside in PV a minimum of six months
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must have been a member for at least a year
- Must have a good reputation
- To be considered for Board President, the member must have served on the Board for at least a year
- ANA has two legal representatives – the President and Treasurer.
If you would like to see a full versión of ANA’s ByLaws, please stop by the office and Viviana will give you a copy.